Kahaani CAS reflection

In Season 2, I had the opportunity to be a part of the Kahaani activity which is aimed at raising money for an NGO in Kolkata. Kahaani is a dance show which allows us, students, to help people through the medium of dance. Dance involves a lot of practice and hence it was essential for me to balance my time in order to meet with success.

Since I had never performed in a dance show before, there were instances where I just felt like giving up but I decided to be resilient and persevere in my attempt to take part in this dance show. In order to motivate myself throughout the course of the rehearsals, I just thought about how successful the final performance would turn out to be if I practiced hard and gave it my all. The other dance members also faced dilemmas like this hence it was important for all of us to help each other out as it was a group effort at the end of the day. Due to the grueling demands of the IB program, there were instances where I felt burdened by the course and believed that I would not be able to take part in the show. However, I was resilient and I was able to tell myself that I should be able to balance my time effectively.

Hence, being a part of this particular activity helped me learn the skill of overcoming challenges and looking at the positives rather than the negatives.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mliAEEoDnH29yw6rOQ7S5o6xnrS59Rw4/view?usp=sharing