Do I exercise enough?

It is recommended that we should be exercising for 60 minutes every day. That could be swimming, running, playing sports, dancing etc. But I am not sure if I do that much of exercise every day so I decided to make a chart for myself.

Monday: PE (60 min) Culturama dance practice (30 min) Football training (70 min) 

Tuesday: Ballet out of school (60 min)

Wednesday: Football training (70 min)

Thursday: PE (6o min)

Friday: Football training (70 min)

Saturday: Ballet (60 min) 

Sunday: Ballet (70 min)

The chart shows that I exercise 550 min every week. I think that it is very important for me to exercise because it keeps me fit and also healthy. I didn’t realise how much I exercise until I made this list. I think that it really helps you to exercise if you don’t realise that you are exercising. The best way to exercise is do the sports you like and you never know how much you are exercising. For me, I enjoy football and dance very much and I didn’t really realise that I was exercising that much. I think that it is a better way to have fun at the same time instead of being forced to do it.

One thought on “Do I exercise enough?

1. I agree with what you said, that it is very important to have fun at the same time as exercising, as otherwise people won’t be motivated to exercise at all. Therefore playing a sport or doing an activity you enjoy that is exercise based is usually a better alternative to the gym, as people enjoy them more.