It has been over a month since I have finished my Culturama, however, I have not had the chance to complete a reflection on the activity as a whole. Participating in Culturama opened up many opportunities for me, especially in personal development as an individual. I feel that through the entire Culturama experience, I have achieved learning objectives 1,2 and 4. By participating in something that is different to what I would normally try, I have found something that is unique and something that I do truly enjoy. Through trying to develop my expertise in Indian dancing, I feel that I have made progress in LO1. So much so, in fact, that I have decided to participate in Kahaani, which in addition to developing my expertise in dancing will furthermore fulfil my CAS requirements for activities. Although I do feel that dancing has been a very rewarding part of my CAS journey so far, it has taken some discipline from my end and commitment to giving dancing my all. As mentioned previously, dancing is not in my comfort zone, however, by having a continued effort in addition to being a regularly engaged member of the dance, I’ve been able to commit to making myself the best performer I could be.

I feel that Culturama has been a great experience personally, and I feel that there is much that I was able to take away from it as a whole. I look forward to the upcoming Kahaani and hopefully doing a similar dance next year.

#LO1 #LO2 #LO4