For activity, I have joined Culturama. I feel that this would be a very interesting opportunity for me, both to learn more about my own culture and to also learn more about dance in general. Dancing is something I am very inexperienced with, and being a dancer in the upcoming Culturama festival in school is something I am somewhat apprehensive about, nevertheless something I am keen on undertaking in an effort to take up new things.

After finishing Culturama, I have decided to join Kahaani. I feel excited to once again do an Indian dance; this has in the past proven to be a very rewarding experience for me in terms of opening myself up to new activities that I would never have taken before. I feel that Kahaani will not only further my understanding of my own culture but also provide a further development to the dancing that I have been learning this past year. I am excited as this has in the past been a very enjoyable way of fulfilling my activity for CAS and look forward to fulfilling the last portion of activity for CAS like this.