If Szymborska were to write a poem now, what would it include?

The theme or topic that she would most likely write about would probably be about the coronavirus but I think she would write about being stuck in quarantine because it is still related to the big global issue (the pandemic) but with a different approach. The poem would be dark and grim yet witty, relevant and global yet personal. I also wanted the poem to be a little hopeful. The poem would be a one long blurt. She wouldn’t outright state that the quarantine was caused because of the virus, she would keep the topic very general and vague so that it could apply to other events in history. Her sarcastic tone is also to be kept in mind. I chose the title “Quarantine” because all of her poems were short and concise and nouns. Bluntly stating what the poem is about, obvious. Some sentences would have to be short, almost like cut-throat and some would have to be longer and metaphorical. I wanted to also add in a bit about the positives that the virus had on the environment and how air pollution is clearing so I wanted to add a hopeful last line at the end.