「#1」— Combined re-account of HM experiences

When I joined this club, I was attracted by the idea of writing my article and publishing it in a magazine. At this point in my life, due to the pre-mentioned accumulation of knowledge and the willingness to think, I began to gain an interest in writing my theories and practices that may be able to justify a particular matter in the current society. People today care more about political standing points than the ideologies themselves. Everyone has a political standing point influenced by their culture and the information they receive. I wish to draw people’s attention to the theories holding up the entirety of our knowledge system and help them to understand in a simplified way while not losing or twisting its original meaning. 「LO1」

Of course, liking one thing is completely legal, but coming against problems and risks requires a way to solve it. For the moment, I find writing the actual article hard as I cannot explain myself fully due to vocabulary. Thus, as mentioned in other reflections, I will also be reading books to improve my vocab base. The risk is always there; as I could say, it takes up a lot of my private time to write articles which may affect the completion of other works on other subjects. I believe this ability to learn stuff is universal. As long as you can learn progressively, most matters can be overcome, whether in school or possibly the workplace in a not the far future. 「LO2」