This was the 3rd time we got to meet the children in person, due to the introduction of phase 3. The planning of this session was well done, where we had a whole document outlining the procedures, steps and roles of each team member. The session had gone to plan with a few mishaps, and there was times where I felt like it was getting too out of control, however we manage to adapt quickly, and lead an improvise activities with the children.

Reflecting on my goals (Lo3) which was to plan and lead sessions, I believe that the planning I did was good, however for this session, not everything went to plan, with kids getting noisy/distracted due to the introduction of musical instruments. I think for future plans done, I should include backups plans and try to plan ahead for such mishaps. I felt that in this session, there certainly was a time where I lead the session, such as creating a rhythm for the children to replicate, however I could have been more involved in other stages of the plan. This being said, I certainly lead the session of my small group of 3 children (due to covid restrictions)