ITP

My progress in ITP has been going well. Even though I came here as a complete beginner, I am capable now to understand most of the things related to the piano. I had been practising new songs and developing my skills as a musician. My strength is my passion for music and my desire to become a great musician is what I think makes me progress faster and firmly. One of the challenges that limited me to learn the way I do now was my time. I had not enough time to practice and that made me show up to the sessions with no practice. How did I deal with this challenge? I wrote down a schedule and now I can identify the time I have and use it to practice. Also, my time during my practical lessons in music class helps me to use my time and focus on improving my skills. This organization helped me to improve as a musician and also helped me to regulate my time for IB. Although I know I never had the preparation as many talented people in the school, I have the perseverance to accomplish this activity. I work as hard as I can to achieve the goal of becoming a pianist. This wouldn’t be possible without the help of my teacher and some friends I know are learning at the same time as me. For the future of this activity, I will work as hard as I can to achieve the main goal showing my commitment and love for this art.