Grade 9…so far

The beginning of the year was somewhat stressful considering I was entering a new grade with new privileges and subjects that I would come to manage, however I came to find that the freedom that came with High School is something that I much prefer in contrast to previous year however knowing how to manage this freedom and take leadership with organisation and manage the work from my new subjects is something that I am still trying to manage as the year progresses. Despite the prior stress that came from ensuing I picked the perfect subjects I now feel that I am happy with my chosen subjects and feel that in having the ability to cut out certain subjects from my timetable it has made me consider the potential path of my IB and has given me more confidence in the future. Organisation is something that I have always struggled with as I tend to procrastinate and rush through life without slowing and considering all that needs to be done, however I feel that this is something that I am constantly working on and especially so in the New Year.