Dragon Ventures: Reflection 4 (LO4)

LO4- Commitment

Showing perseverance, resilience.

With us transitioning to online learning, we haven’t been able to have Dragon Ventures anymore. This hasn’t had the best impact on our progress as a group. Even after having split up into two separate teams, we have not been able to move further along with our business plan. Something that I have been reflecting on is that perhaps I’ve been looking at the situation too negatively. In hindsight, despite not having figured out a business plan, there have been a lot of things I have been able to learn from the seniors and teacher leading this activity. I have learnt about the different ways you can open up a business such as dropshipping. Furthermore, I have learnt about what is really required to start formulating a business proposal. I think that home learning has really given me the opportunity to step back and think about this activity in a new light. I don’t want to create a business if it means having to compromise. I don’t mind spending extra time, because I know that it will be better to feel secure and passionate about whatever it is that I proceed along with. I’m grateful for online learning because I now feel motivated to get back into things as soon as school reopens once again.