Gym & Yoga: Reflection 4 (LO4)

LO4 – Commitment

Showing perseverance, resilience.

The beginning of this term really started off well for me in terms of Gym and Yoga. I was regularly going to the gym after school, until the circuit breaker when I no longer could. Yet, I had maintained my motivation and begin exploring videos on Youtube like Chloe Ting’s workout videos that I could follow to do some exercises in my room on my yoga mat. However, a challenge that I faced was moving houses during this turbulent time. Because of the unusual circumstances, I had to pack, move and then unpack a lot of my things myself – and between all this I lost that discipline that I had really adopted. What was more disheartening was that I have really started to get anxious and stressed out with all the deadlines and tasks packed into the ending of this term. On the other hand, my family has been helping me to stay more motivated to this activity. Having moved homes, there is now a really good space to walk/jog/run beside my condo and so I’ve been trying to get out and go do some exercise with my sister. I really hope that I’m able to get back on track soon.