Here are some things I am planning to try in my approach to learning:

This year in my subjects and IGCSE courses, I will focus on the following regarding my approach & attitude

– Despite the challenges, I will keep on trying hard in each subject despite the level of difficulty, and keep asking questions.

– Whilst having fun with my friends and enjoying each subject, I will make sure to stay focused and on track with my work. This means limiting distractions to the least and listening carefully to the instructions, as well as completing my homework with complete focus.

– I will make sure to keep a good balance of time & management between my academics, service, friends, and sports so that I have an equal & healthy balance and be able to manage responsibly.

– Even if I do not enjoy and dislike what I am learning about, I will make sure to have a positive approach and stay engaged and hard working in the topic we are learning about.

– Although I already do this well, I will continue to be organised with my work. This means not keeping all the home work till the night before, but making sure I do it in advance or manage my time well so that I can make priorities and stay on track.

– Lastly, I will make sure to challenge myself to good extent so that I can learn and improve in areas, despite the mistakes I make.

All these points will hopefully contribute well to develop and improve my approach and attitude to learning, and will make sure to apply them to my subjects and areas of learning. This will also be very helpful for subjects in which I dislike, such as math, and subjects in which I have some difficulty in.