WF 7 min 1 fortnight

Sand, shoreline, ship

Sand: It has made me think like a writer because he to make sure that the questions you ask are open-ended so you can get my in-depth on what the situation. It makes you think more outside the box of the situation, it can help with finding out the kind of things to write about. So when writing based off of what you heard you have more to work with and can provide more for the readers.

Shoreline: I thought that as a journalist you just have to get the information at the time then your job is done. But now knowing that having a future relationship with big interviews can make it easier to get what you need.

Ship: The tips that Dawson gave, they can be helpful for writing.

Filtered Four

I used to think…but now I think… OR

I was expecting…but came to learn that…

I was expecting tips that were more complicated to understand because he was a professional journalist but came to learn that the simple tips can often the most useful and helpful.

3 Replies to “WF 7 min 1 fortnight”

1. wu83331@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg says: Reply

The image you selected conveyed a weirdly accurate message tone as when I see it it is pretty straight yet as you explained it became apparent to me that to you saw it as more useful. However, I would disagree as I still don’t see much of a correlation between what you wrote and most the images.

1. easth15924@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg says: Reply

I have forgotten what most of the images represent but I know that the last one with the clock is about thinking of the future. He said that he made relationships so that it would easier to get information that is deeper, better, and more of it.

2. laro19210@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg says: Reply

I like the thing you talk about at the end about how even though he is a professional journalist his tips are still easy to understand and are simple. This doesn’t change the fact they are bad tips, infact it probably makes them better as they are more simple to understand making them easier to apply to situations.