After having done the survey, I got a notice saying that I chose options representing more than 3 personality dimensions, and that I should retake the test. However, since I chose all the most accurate answers for myself, I decided not to redo it because it would give me inaccurate answers. Nonetheless, here is what I think I am:

INTJ

Introverted

This has shown in class when I don’t like to join conversations with large groups of people that I don’t know, but rather sit with a few people that I do know.

Sensing

In class, I’m not usually able to see the bigger picture or how everything connects, and I prefer to think about the concrete details of the theory.

Thinking

I like to make decisions based on the logic and reasoning behind both options, not just what my emotions are telling me to do.

Judging

Whenever I make plans or plan my week, I like to know well in advance so that I can make the most of my time, and not be stressing out about logistics. I like to make a plan, and stick to it.

Careers that are related to this personality type are very math and science heavy, which I  enjoy. For example, engineering is on the list, which is actually what I want to study in college.

3 strengths that relate to me: problem solving, highly independent, and determined

Both Elon Musk and Isaac Newton had this personality type.