How Have I made Progress?

When looking at my CAS progress chart, I see visually the difference there has been from the beginning of the year to the end. I feel quite satisfied with the way I have balanced both academics and extracurriculars. These two have both worked and gelled together quite well where they have both helped me become a better self manager and has made me more resilient. I have enjoyed a lot of the activities and services that I have participated in, it has made me become more involved within the community, and made me more confident about my abilities and what I can succeed in. When starting grade 11, my main goal was to try out everything I could manage and focus on the things that will help me grow and learn something out of my comfort range. For the grade 12 year, I hope to focus equally on both academics and extracurriculars, and I want to be able to end the year on a satisfied note that I have become a better learner not only in akamdeics, but skilled and trained in activities which are out of the box and ordinary. I do want to take advantage of the opportunities this year, due to it being my last, though I am sure, whichever options I choose, I will still be achieving my goals.