Personal and Social Education

• End of Year PSE Reflection
    G11 Challenges: EE - time management and new research skills Some subjects are completely new and require new/different study skills CAS reflections - time management and trying to complete them as soon as the season starts/finishes Transition to online learning and being at home for months One challenge that I tackled successfully: One challenge that…
  • "I Be" - Final post
    Identity What's above the waterline for me? Race Gender Age Skin colour Nationality Physical ability Hobbies (above and below) What's below the waterline for me? Hobbies (above and below) Health (mental and physical) Life experiences Relationships Views on other people/groups of people Beliefs Skills Family status Personality Intelligence Ideal Personality Types I aligned most with…
  • 18 Behaviours of Emotionally Intelligent People
    3 things that I want to improve on: Knowing how to say NO This is one thing that I would like to improve on. Especially when I am put in a situation like this face-to-face, I find it hard to say no to someone. Even if what they're asking is unreasonable or something that I…