Which Activities and Services have you been a part of and which of these skills have you developed in your time with them?
- Origami- for some reasons we do not have a teacher, so students choose what they want to do and learn by following videos.
- Marimba Pamberi- we can have chances to do some performances.
- The Typing Rebellion- you can type more quickly through practising, which is helpful for essay.
- Circus Club- have chances to perform as well, and you can learn some circus skills.
- Running Hour- it is a service we buddy up with Singaporean and be involved in the Singaporean community. Though this service we have a better understanding of the essential part of society.
These activities and service help me with complex problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, creativity, skills to coordinate with people and enhance my emotional intelligence.
Which Harry Potter House do you belong to?
What is your temperament?
I’m a Theorist, an analytical thinker concerned with rational argument and conceptual understanding. As a Theorist, I approach the world like a scientist, seeking to understand the principles behind what I observe.
Theorists are natural investigators, researchers, and experimenters. As a Theorist, my mind is occupied with creating hypotheses, testing theories, and connecting complex ideas with rational understanding. Theorists are fascinated by systems of abstract thought, including science, mathematics, and engineering—anything that will help them to explain and conceptualize the phenomena in the world around them.
As a Theorist, I tend to take a rational, logical approach in most interactions. I am rarely emotional and hold few things sacred, believing that all ideas are open for discussion and criticism. I love debating and playing devil’s advocate, and usually come away from an argument feeling that I’ve learned something new.
What is your ‘creative type’?
I am a DREAMER. I am deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination— the quintessential idealist and romantic. My greatest gift is my depth of sensitivity and empathy, which allows me to give voice to universal human emotions in a way that touches people on a profound level. My greatest challenge is learning to balance dreaming with disciplined action—which starts with coming back to the present moment. Let my mind roam free, DREAMER, but don’t forget to return to the here and now. Practising mindfulness will go a long way in helping you turn your dreams into reality.