EE – Final Reflection

If I had the opportunity to rewrite my Extended Essay, I would take into account the depth and knowledge I want to explore earlier on in my experience. Although I feel I ended this process with a very strong piece of writing and I am incredibly proud, I know there were so many more aspects of the musical I could have explored. With that in mind, I believe I would have produced an essay that was not only to a deeper knowledge, but allowing me to further my interests in the subject and play. Throughout this process, I was incredibly lucky to have had the opportunity to sit down with an ‘A Chorus Line’ Star, Nikki Snelson, Who portrayed the role of Cassie in the American national tour. This was an amazing experience that gave insight into the characters and the performance of the musical that further deepened my understanding of the text. Having looked at the context surrounding this musical I would like to look further into the changes in today’s world in theatre and how this can be reflected into everyday lives.

0 comments on “EE – Final ReflectionAdd yours →