Viva Voce Final Reflection

Reflecting on my essay, throughout the research that I did within this past year, I really gained a deeper understanding of the interconnections of psychology and English in the advertisements. I never realised how much thought and detail go into each element present in specific ads, therefore why they so easily affect people’s perspectives, even subconsciously. Going back to the beginning and looking back at the process, even though the beginning was hard in terms of finding a topic that I was passionate about or stressing about if I could make the essay as good as I want it to be, from there things started looking up. I always looked forward to writing the essay as the topic of body image is something that I feel extremely passionate about. A skill that I have developed during the process is organisation. I was on top of everything, always meeting the deadlines and just managing my time well, which led to me not being worried or stressed about the final submission at the end, as I was proud of what I have written and worked so hard on.