Culturama Final Reflection

Now that Culturama has finished, it is time to reflect back onto this experience. The whole experience of Culturama was amazing and much more fun than I expected it to be. I got to work with my friends and learn new things with and from them as well. In the end the commitment and hard work that we all put into the dance and performance was all worth it. The energy on the stage that night was amazing, something I will never forget. Although I still don’t think I am the best dancer, I do think I learnt a lot from this experience, how to learn new skills and focus my attention onto doing so. Performance night was a very good experience, with my parents watch as well, the energy on stay was so energetic especially when we performed the Can-Can. I learnt a lot from my amazing dance leaders and although I don’t know if I will try dancing again in the future, it was defiantly a memory I will never forget and was 100% worth all the hard work I put in. I am so proud of myself and my fellow dancers, especially my dance leaders, for the final show we put on, although we went through some bumpy times where the dance was not a good as it could have been, we managed to pull everything together at the end and have an amazing show to perform.