1st Personal Reflection

At the start of this project, my group and I agreed on what questions to prioritise asking, and using our own life experience, we decided questions about food, transport, clothing, and electricity consumption are the most important ones. These factors contribute heavily to one’s ecological footprint. We will focus on the sourcing of these goods, then hopefully reduce transport costs, and production wastes.

Our client said that they frequently fly, and we acquired details about their transport routine. We learned about their take on sustainability and what they have already done to reduce their ecological footprint. I think we should recommend them to use electricity generated by sustainable power, which is still quite cost efficient. This can reduce their carbon footprint since electricity generated by coal contribute heavily towards urban carbon output. I researched about companies that provide reliable sustainably energy to the city grid. The next step is organising out information, and create lists of recommendations.

1 Comment

1. I like the way you identified and prioritised the areas for your group to look into. I wonder how your team made decisions about how everything should be organised in this project 🙂