Circuit Training First Post

This is an example of what we do in Circuit Training. Currently we are just doing combos of exercise and training that escalates in difficulty as we progress. I can feel the improvement in my stamina. I do gym at home as well, and the gym routines given by my coach helps me outside of school as well. I have no concerns as of right now, but I am willing to start trying out harder and more intense training. A major area of improvement for me would be my form during core and muscle workouts.

LO2- Demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process​

My goal for the season would be to increase my stamina and be able to develop a constant routine I can use at home from what I have learnt from my coach. The most challenging part of a workout for me is the aerobic part of the session, which is often running. I have had knee injuries as a child, along with improper running habits, making running more than 1 km a time a stressful and challenging assignment. However, I have learnt that substituting running with other aerobic exercises such as rowing can help reduce burden on my body, and I can do that for others parts of the session according to what I and my coach see fit for my conditions. I also aim to have better form when exercising to make the sessions more demanding but also more efficient at the same time.