About Me

Hi, I am Gwenda GU

Here’s a few things to know about me:

The Heros

In my mind, the biggest hero in my life is always my mom. She is a very hard-working and responsible woman who I can rely on, and every time when I’m facing some challenges, she will always encourage me and give me the best suggestions. I always think that she is the best mom in this world 🙂

Harry Potter House!

I am in Hufflepuff!

Activities & Services

I attended lots of arts-related activities since I’m extremely passionate toward arts, especially drama, dancing and singing. I took part in this year’s Culturama, Musical Aida, Sonos and a variety of boarding house performances. I really enjoy the process of doing them. 

For service, I attended Music Buddies with Cerebral Palsy children and Shan-You Elderly Community Service. My sense of responsibility and patience have increased significantly from these experiences, and I find myself feel very proud and graceful to help these people with their lives and transfer positive energy to them.

My Creative Type

I’m the thinker.     

“For the Thinker, the examined life is truly the only one worth living. Ever the perpetual student, you experience the world as an endless opportunity for learning, discovery, and truth-seeking.

Driven by an insatiable intellectual curiosity, the THINKER makes the quest for knowledge and truth a lifelong pursuit. With all those big questions and abstract thinking, you’ve got some serious electrical activity going on in that brain of yours! Few things satisfy your inquisitive mind more than a well-formulated question or an elegant solution, and you’re content to spend much of your time alone, studying topics that fascinate you and engaging with your inner world of ideas.

Your greatest gifts are your sense of wonder and depth of perception. You can see the big picture and the deeper meaning of almost any situation in a way that few others can. Your biggest challenges? Getting out of your head and learning to balance theory with practice. Try not to get too caught up in concepts and abstractions, dear THINKER. Great ideas are meant to be brought to life.”