I changed my thinking and it changed my life!

I admire people who can empathize as it helps me when people do this, and I know it can help others. I also admire people who can understand other people’s feelings and is respectful to people’s opinions and perspectives. As well as a good listener and is very patient. I dislike people who are selfish, critical,  does not take into consideration other people’s feelings and opinions, egotistical and who can’t empathize. 

I want to understand people’s feelings better as it can help improve relationships and I want to avoid being egotistical because it doesn’t help you or anyone.

This year, I would like to develop the skill/quality of being patient and understanding other people’s feelings. This is important to me because I think it is an important still to have. This will help me develop my relationships and make them better. It will also help me not get angry all the time and control my emotions by being patient. This will help others feel like they can express what they feel around me and that I can help them as much as I can.

I dislike that I am impatient. I see this in myself as I get angry at little things. This bothers me because it affects the people around me as I can snap at any moment and I feel bad right after but I still do it because I’ve grown accustomed to it. I can overcome this by trying to not snap at everything by thinking about what I am going to say first, this will improve my relationships and my happiness. I think this will help me become an overall better person and people may respect the skill if I had it. 

Categories: Uncategorized Tags: