I have been involved in many services, one of them being Ladakh GC. One of the main events that the GC organises (with 2 other GC’s) is Run for Rights/Move to Make a Difference (past 2 years). This event was a virtual fundraiser that aimed to raise money for scholarship programs in Lamdon school Ladakh, JAAGO foundation in Bangladesh and  resources for Daraja school in Kenya. The main objective of this event was to raise awareness about the importance of quality education, but it was also created to build a stronger community bond. Individuals had to form groups and set a movement goal that they wanted to achieve. This fostered healthy competition with other groups and made it fun, while keeping in mind the cause and raising awareness about the value of education. This was a successful event, with the community moving more than 2,350 kilometres over 250 hours over a week and the total funds raised was $4290. Through this, and the continued events and work Ladakh GC does, my school community is able to build a stronger understanding of Ladakhi culture and their way of life. The skills that I developed through many challenges faced during the planning of this event are incredibly valuable. One of the main skills I developed is adaptability. Move to make a difference was originally run for rights, but because of the pandemic it has to be revised. This meant that all of our logistics, marketing, communications, and everything had to be changed.