transition statement

Next year, I will enter the formal IB course of grade 11. Through the adaptation period of FIB in this year, I have not only made some progress in my studies but also have full confidence and expectation for the future. Next year, I will enter the formal IB course of grade 11. Through the adaptation period of FIB in this year, I have not only made some progress in my studies but also have full confidence and expectation for the future.

First of all, as a second language speaker, I hope I can have some English training during the vacation, such as reading some English books and listening to English news. I can take this opportunity to learn more about global issues and help to provide materials for future IB courses. Then I hope I can preview the subject during the vacation.

The last is exercise. As the leader of Culturama Japan in the next semester, I will choreograph dances during this vacation to increase my dancing skills. I’m also looking forward to having more stage performances next year.