completed STEM project reflection

• How my project was successful/not successful -e.g. What went well and what didn’t

It was successful through the non cognitive skills developed, learned and reflected upon. I was able to learn more about the topics themselves. The project did not represent the weight of the topic well. The final result did not provide justice to the topic. This not only came from the general lack of quality and comprehensibility; it also specifically occurs from the display of mismanagement and inadequacy.

What have I learned through this whole process? – science and personal skills

Learned of the existence of drug analogs. Project strategy should be to start at the end and complete from there on out.

• What impact might the results of my project have on other people/the wider world?

The project does not fulfil the requirements to impact (be shared) within communities. The topic and project does however hold high potential for impact both on individuals and the wider world. The submitted project meets the minimal of mentioning Naloxone and subsequently the  Narcan® nasal spray product  leading to increased awareness within audiences.

• What I would have done to improve my work?

• What I’d do to develop the project in the future?

submittable –> complete