Grade 11 Mid Year Reflection

What unexpected challenges have you faced?  The transition between Grade 10 and Grade 11 has been extremely Large the content we learn in IB is completely different to what Ive learnt, We learnt at a much faster rate this year and the workload this year alone has been significantly larger than last year.

What subjects Do I need to focus more on? The subjects I need to focus more on are Math and Physics as These are the subjects I need to get a high grade in, Other than these subjects I would think that I need to focus On my Last HL subject Economics and My SL subjects Computer Science and Spanish, I’m not to worried about English now but I know in the future I will has to focus more on english, But for now I need to spend more time on mathematics and Physics.

Given Your Experience so far what advice would you give yourself for next year? Some advice I would give myself fotr next year is that I would start course work early too not put as much pressure, some other things is to stay on top of content we learn in school, study before hand and don’t slack off.