Lauren's Portfolio

carpe diem

1

CAS – Challenges So Far

CAS has just started for me, and quite honestly I’m finding it quite okay. The only new thing for CAS is involving myself in school productions, like Culturama. I have never been part of a school production, and getting a chance to be a part of one terrifies me a little. I’m being part of the musical aspect of Culturama, the live music. I’m not good with performing in front of crowds, but I thought I might as well give it a shot and step out of my comfort zone.

Despite how scared I am about it, I’m really excited to get started with CAS. It has only just begun, but I’m excited to get it rolling. I really love my service and activity (Boomerang Bags and the Dragons Sailing Team). I’m really excited to be working with my classmates and team mates in the upcoming school year, as well as make new friends with the different productions I’m doing.

CASChallengesLO2LO3

hill81031@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg • September 12, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post

Comments

1. Hannah Giddins September 23, 2019 - 4:42 am Reply

I’m glad your feeling on top of the organisation of CAS and that it is feeling manageable. It is good to acknowledge a little bit of fear as this is not an insignificant challenge. Actively taking part in new creativity is addressing this head on and hopefully you are rewarded with some lifelong memories. I look forward to seeing your dance debut.