EE interim conversation 2

After having the entire summer to work on writing and completing the first draft of my EE, I received feedback on my first draft from my supervisor in a meeting with him. It was quite informative and useful as after having an entire summer to work by myself on the essay and having numerous good ideas but being unsure of how to string them together he provided a good insight on the progress my essay had made so far and could provide a new perspective or path I could undertake.

In a holistic approach he pointed out what had been good in my essay so far and what were the weak links and how I could further improve it. It was a very helpful conversation as now I can direct my editing towards the right and necessary direction. Furthermore, I checked the essay with the the EE guideline and criteria to see where I stand in his eyes, someone with experience of analysing these types of essays. It also helped me provide a better understanding of what I was doing good and what I had fallen short of and needed to provide more. Therefore, in conclusion this was overall a healthy conversation which helped further narrow my focus for my extended essay as I near the end of perfecting the draft.