In my service known as ‘Incredible Edibles’ I did activities such as weeding, planting and watering plants. I developed a skill of the process of planting and what steps should and what steps shouldn’t be avoided. I also learned names of new plants and that helped me recognise various species of plants I saw. I think planting has been the most successful part of my work as the plants have now successfully grown. The most difficult part of this service has been facing the heat and getting dirty by the soil. My best contribution to this service has been weeding as I have worked quite well on it when I was told to. What I learned about myself is that I can be more resilient when it comes to stepping out of my comfort zone which in this case was working in soil. I used to think that planting was an easy thing but when I joined ‘Incredible Edibles’ I learned that there is a long process to it. It also taught me team building skills as a few activities I did involved working with other people. If I would have to start service again, I would be more resilient when it came to stepping out of my comfort zone.