The activities I’ve done was weeding, watering, planting, and creating our own project which was the “zen garden. I developed skills such as being resilient and collaborative. The most successful aspect of service was being able to learn the basics such as planting, watering and weeding and getting comfortable with it. The most difficult thing was collecting the mulch because we had to roll the wheelbarrow across the campus and it was very heavy. My best contribution was probably creating the zen garden because it all started from a small idea and we managed to make it into reality. Something I’ve learnt about myself is that I haven’t really thought about how much effort is put into the process of growing food. I used to think that gardening was really difficult but I discovered that once you get the basics, it’s quite simple. Some things I’ve learnt about others is how supportive other people are especially when I’m not sure what to do, the other members in our service help and support each other. If I could start this service again, I would try to be more involved with planting because I didn’t get to spend a lot of time planting and mainly weeding and working on the project. This experience will affect me positively because it gives me a different perspective to what it is like to grow food and it gives me a lot of appreciation to the people that grow our own food that we eat each day. I would get others to join this service by sharing some experiences I’ve had and encourage them to see what it’s like to grow your own food and learn at the same time. Some suggestions I would give to improve this service is to have more edible lessons.