As I was a member of the team since the beginning of the school year, I am really proud of us, both groups from Season1~2 and Season 3~4, and what we did. 

In Incredible Edible, we are taking care of two gardens in the campus, modifying them to make them better. we have introduced new species of trees into the garden and organized types and species of plants together, building our service website to increase our influence, prepared herb pots we started in season 1 and 2 for the Grade 5 expo to raise awareness, attempted to build an aerospring plant tower to promote urban farming, renewed the labels for the pots, and enjoyed the completely veggie cooking experience, with ingredients freshly picked from our garden. I learned how to take care of different types of plants that require different condition. My best contribution might be helping with the planting and mulching and discussing the knowledge about the plants. I learnt when we team up with other people, everything becomes easier and we could work a lot more efficiently. I used to think that I would be doing the work better by myself because that saves the time discussing with other people, but I found out that by working with others I had learnt so much more things about each other and about the plants. I think every member of this service is hard working, joyful, and nature loving. Almost all of us are hardworking, and the time I had spent here is very happy and content. If I could participate in this service again, I would like to talk and cooperate with others more. 

In the future, I would pay more attention to what I buy and what I do, as they all have an effect on the environment, and living in a sustainable way would slow down the climate by just a little. If more people joined in, we could really make a difference. 

I would suggest us to work out a time schedule so that we have both people working indoor and outdoor.