What aspects of CAS are you looking forward to?

I am looking forward to trying out new activities while also maintaining a connection with the activities and services I have always loved to be a part of. For the creativity part of CAS, I am running an activity called Sumo Robotics which entails the construction of mini bots to partake in a game of mini-sumo (which bot can push the other out of the ring first). To fill the arts section of creativity however, I may be taking part in the Kahaani performance later this year. This would definitely be a new experience as dancing for a performance is not something I have ever tried before. For the service element of CAS, I will be continuing with the Coding For Good service this year, except as a mentor lead helping out different members with their respective projects. Finally, for Action, I will be trying the Muay Thai activity as its something I am interested in, but never really had the motivation to try it out.

How might you plan your year of CAS in order to maintain balance?

In order to maintain balance, I am using activities that I have already been doing for a while (such as coding for good) and would continue to do (regardless of CAS) in order to meet as many of the requirements as possible. Then on top of that, in order to fill Action and the art part of Creativity, I am taking on two new activities as mentioned above, however, during different seasons so that they don’t overlap causing me to burn out.