I believe that the carousels we have done vary in their level of usefulness and interest.

Especially the one about self-defense. It is obvious that we can not learn a lot in only 40 minutes but it was still very useful, not the classic things that you find in any self-defense class.

The one about safe partying, on the other hand, was not very useful. The things they said were really obvious and did not make a change. I think that the talk could have been about responsibility in general instead since that applies to more people and gives an important point of view that should be shared by all students.

Dick pics and chill was an interesting carousel since it addresses a current issue. I believe that it would have been better if the questions were anonymous via an anonymous google survey. In general, I would have spoken about health and relationships since that is linked with the topic and gives also a further insight that applies to a greater majority of the students.

The only carousel I did not like at all was the one about going to a different country. The first assumption was that we would be rude by telling where we were from, I believe that cultural norms vary from place to place and you just need to be polite and understand the environment, the carousel did not show that it was too specific and the example was really bad.

I was missing a carousel or talk about managing your life in university, a completely different environment with new people. When I came here I missed it and I believe it would we even more useful for university.