I really enjoyed the process of my EE as a whole, I learned several things not only related to the topic chosen but also about general structural and time management strategies. If I could change the trajectory and focus of my work it would probably be a more experimental approach, trying to collect the data by myself. I could achieve a higher degree of accuracy in my results. I would also try to measure the studied effect on spherical nanoparticles, coming up with a different relationship between my two variables. It is notable that the results would be completely different due to the differences in both equations that define the effect. The approach I took was the most realistic for a roughly one year project and the resources with which I count. The knowledge that I gained doing this essay allowed me to have a wider perspective about the topic, if I did not focus on the theory first I would probably not have been able to answer some of the questions that arose during the EE process, like why a prisma was used in some cases. This led to me understanding different types of plasmon resonances with infinite possibilities. 

Posted in EE