metamorphosis quick reflection

• What worked well? What was challenging? How did you solve the problem?

our performance itself worked pretty well: we were synchronised and showed how we knew our lines. Our performance showed clearly that we were confident and sure of our moves. We also had all developed our characters thoroughly beforehand, and we didn’t go out of character much, that was probably our greatest thing. A challenging thing for me was working with my group which was kind of unfortunate. What happened is i got overly stressed out about everything and stressed out myself and the rest of the group members and we all just got really really frustrated. I think this is a big think that i should work on because it really made devising and working together a lot more difficult when I was making things difficult for everybody.

• Think back on some key learning? Why might it have been important to you?

acting skills mainly. I recognise that before this performance my skills were very underdeveloped but throughout this entire devising, polishing, and performing process i was able to develop these skills.

• List 2 or 3 things you intend to do with the skills or knowledge required in the process or performance