Reflective Conversation #1

Throughout this process I have learned many useful skills such as how to conduct research, techniques in micro biology and how to conduct a pilot study. To do my research I used the school provided tools to look into medial journals and scientific articles to fins well respected research. Initially it took time for me to find the right information because I would look at google but as time went on, I used more well established websites (e.g Ebsco/ other databases) and I got better at it and knew how to narrow it down by using key words and skim reading. The improvement in my skills boosted my confidence and helped me learn. But some of the problems I faced throughout the process was narrowing down my research question and finding the relevant parts of my research. But this got better with time and I was able to do better research by using different techniques.

One thought on “Reflective Conversation #1

1. Hi Manasi,
    Thanks for posting your reflection.
    So what are your next steps? How will you move forward with your EE? Is this something you’ve discussed with your supervisor?
    In future, please place the word count of your reflection in brackets at the end of your paragraph.
    Do let me or your supervisor know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Queen EE