Viva Voce Reflection

The process of writing this extended essay was extremely beneficial for me. If I were to do it again, I would start the research for my literature early and make sure to look at all angles so I can have a more comprehensive evaluation and understanding. However I believe that the hit and miss process of research was important for me to learn how to fine tune my method and learn to ask for help from my supervisor and librarian. The investigation had many successes and shortcomings. I think learning and understanding lab techniques is an integral skill for my further studies and the literature research added to my knowledge of the topic. However, initially it was frustrating  to find the right information from the articles and I did not know how to ask for help. I would advise other students to make sure they begin they’re research early and use all the resources given to them such as the schools online databases as well as sessions held by the librarian to teach research techniques. It is also extremely important to begin citing sources early.

Word Count: 185