Digital Perspectives: Would you say that social media is changing your teenage experience for the better or worse?

https://drive.google.com/a/gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg/file/d/0B8fgNZYzwlNfS3JPV1I3bTRMcnM/view?usp=sharing

Here is a voice recording of Me, Gladys and Shakira answering these questions:

1) How did the reading/viewing confirm assumptions you had already made?

2) How did the reading/viewing provide a new argument that you hadn’t thought about before?

3) What did the reading/viewing get wrong about how you see/experience social media?

4) As of today, would you say that social media is changing your teenage experience for the better or worse, and what makes you say so?

I evidence and quotes that I used are from these 3 links:

video 1 and video 2 and video 3

Witch helped us think deeper about the question of ‘How has social media changed the ‘teenage experience’ for your generation, for better or for worse?

2 thoughts on “Digital Perspectives: Would you say that social media is changing your teenage experience for the better or worse?

1. Hi,
    The most thought-provoking line in this post for me is how you gave me the questions you answered because it helped me know what you were talking about. Another question that comes to mind after reading your post is “how has social media changed for older people?” Something that could make this post 10% better is if you added some pictures to signify what you were saying, it would also make it more interesting. good job 🙂

1. Hi, Thanks for replying!
      Thank you for saying that you liked how I added the questions. I added them just for that reason!
      I also agree that I could’ve added pictures in my post.

Thanks,
      Cara