Former coach shoutouts

I’d like to give a little shoutout to 3 specific former coaches of mine, they’ve all helped me through tough times; helped me improve and encouraged me to do better, get faster, fitter and stronger. The first shoutout I would like to give is to Mrs.Upston, one of my former physical education coaches, she unfortunately no longer teaches at UWCSEA. Mrs.Upston was my favourite Physical educations teacher because she was able to successfully teach us, challenge us while making us have a blast (fun) and really look forward to P.E. in the week. The second and third shoutouts go to to 2 of my former swim coaches, who have also left UWCSEA to coach elsewhere and travel the word; Coach James and Coach Cash both helped me so much along my swim journey, Coach James helped me with my technique and being able to keep up with everything when I was younger, in white squad. Coach Cash helped me most specifically in g7, where he would let me train with him; as he saw my potential and that I was committed to really improving/getting better at swimming, I would regularly train with him in the mornings and evenings and through him I became and official senior member in g8. Coach Cash really really helped me improve and he was a very outgoing and fun person to be around, I was really when Coach James and Coach Cash left UWCSEA. These coaches all shared something in common, they were all committed to teaching, while having fun from time to time. They all really inspire me to grow and develop my personality into a more outgoing and joyful one. The impact a coach can have you isn’t purely upon you, coach’s all have different ways of teaching and enforcing learning and these coaches have exceled and have left their mark on me, a really good one. Unfortunately as they have left I will no longer have them as coaches however I will remember most of my favourite coaches forever.

One thought on “Former coach shoutouts