What have I done so far

All the activities and services have started this week and I am quite impressed by the variety and opportunities available. Apart from Friday I am involved in an activity of service for example on Monday’s I have a photography related club and on Tuesdays I have a Global Concern Service and SEAMC after school. On Wednesdays I am doing MUN which is a new experience for me because I have never done it before and on Thursdays I have my local service which is Empowering through music with Down syndrome Association. I enjoyed the first session of MUN because of the unique experience to represent a community and engage with other delegates in order to raise or support a point. I have always been fascinated by photography so I was glad to make it into the club and pursue my passion further. For my local service I felt uncomfortable at first because we had to do a just dance as a group which is something I rarely do however I feel the point of the activity was to step out of our comfort zone as we will be working with people who we can’t judge and neither do they. I have taught badminton to children before but never worked with people who have a disability so I look forward to the rest of the year.