Culturama 2019 End of Season Reflection (LO2)

This was the first year that I was involved in the Culturama show. As I have been involved in the Dance Showcase for the last few years, it was not an entirely unfamiliar experience for me. However, I did have to adjust to a different style of management and a different type of process than what I am used to. In this way, I developed my ability to adapt to new situations and understand the process quickly.

Emily Jayamohan

I believe that I am a very all-rounded person. I have a high commitment to all of my academic subjects, activities and services and I always try to complete every task to the best of my abilities. My focus is to strengthen my involvement in my passions as well as grow in my skills by joining other activities. Some of my extra-curricular interests are sports, theatre, music, dance, and service. My previous commitments in school (some of which I am still continuing) include: Tabitha GC, volunteering at Mutts and Mittens animal shelter, netball coaching, umpiring, and representing teams, volleyball teams, customer service and business operations in the East College Shop and head of Dance Showcase organising committee.