Snow White Hard News Article

Step-mother exiles daughter to a dangerous forest to die

A young girl eats a poisonous apple and is saved by 7 dwarfs and Prince Florian 

this photo shows the young girl Snow White while she was in the dangerous forest alone

A young girl, age 14 was a princess and was proclaimed to be “the fairest of them all”. Government officials say that she was exiled and kicked out to the dangerous forest for days until she was saved by 7 dwarves.

The step-mother intended to kill Snow White to be the ‘fairest of them all’ as the Magic Mirror has pronounced Snow White as the fairest in all the land. She ordered the Huntsman to kill her step-daughter.

While alone and in desperate need, the woodland creatures helped her out. Snow White finds her self at a strange house in the forest.”What are you doing in my house” says the 7 dwarfs after discovering her presences 

The dwarves accepted her in and took care of her after she explained her predicament. ” My mother kicked me out of the castle and left me here to die”

Snow White continued her newfound life for a couple of days. Meanwhile back at the castle, the Step-Mother discovered that Snow White still lives and was furious with this newfound information.

She makes a plan to poison the young girl with an apple “Let the sleeping death seep through”, she goes to the 7 dwarfs house and kills Snow White, she is then found dead by the 7 dwarfs.

After 3 days Snow White was put in a glass coffin. The dwarfs were devastated to see their dear old friend like this. Prince Florian sees Snow White, Amazed by her beauty and his love for her he kissed her with true loves kiss. 

Snow White abruptly wakes up and everyone is shocked, justice is served for Snow White as the step-mother is sentenced to death by the court.