CultuRama (4)

LO4: I showed perseverance and resilience by not giving up and believing that I can dance all the way through without making mistakes and also give it my all. There was not a time where I skipped an extra rehearsal or practice, and I made sure I practiced at home which helped greatly.
Maintaining motivation took some work for me, as I am someone that easily gets bored. Hence, I set short term goals for my self, such as: Be able to dance half of it by next week. Setting goals for myself and achieving them made me want to practice more and do the best I can.
Not only was I helped by my peers but I was also able to help them in return. I showed my support by commenting positive things as well as giving them critical feedbacks so that they can stay committed.
LO5: In CultuRama, I collaborated with many people including my group members, the dancers representing other countries and committee members.
When people did not show up to practice or did not remember the movements, it was hard to rehearse the dance as we had to think about their position and could not work on the synchronisation, which was a very important part for our dance. I am also guilty of not remembering the dance and hindering my group from progressing. So, in future I would like to be more responsible and manage my time well at home in order to become a more effective team player.