So I took and personality test .

People usually take them to discover things about themselves they maybe weren’t aware of and to become more self aware but most of the time, these tests tend to be off and not very accurate.

When I took the test from 16Personalities it told me I had a

Executive
ESTJ-T
personality.
Now what does actually mean because in everyday english it’s gibberish. This was the explanation that was given:
“Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.”
And in some ways this is sort of accurate. I do love tradition and can’t stand disorder. Christmas traditions are something I . hold high value to. I also love leadership roles. The responsibility that comes with it is something I desire and guidance and advice are things that I’m good at giving.
The whole description of en Executive was very detailed and impressed me on how much I related to it. One of the weaknesses that was put was difficulty expressing emotion and that one really hit home. For years I’ve had issues expressing how I feel or showing support or emotion and I usually end up coming off hard and mean and it’s a real difficulty of mine to show love and support. All in all, after 40 minutes of reading, I learned that my personality is more of a strict structured one and to learn to let go more and be able to admit mistakes.