Human Rights In North Korea

I am interested in North Korea as many articles and blog posts say that they violate the most amount of human rights and quite often as well. All basic freedoms have been severely restricted In North Korea, prisoners, mostly made up of impoverished individuals locked up for committing petty crimes. Their efforts to survive, subject them to horrific treatment. Not only this but also their have been cases of Kim Jong Un ordering women to drown their own babies in buckets. I think the reason human rights are violated in this way is because he wants to establish his power. This concerns me because having a mum drown her own baby on demand is truly truly awful and something someone should never have to go through. I think What influenced my perspective on this is the country I live in and the way I am treated and that I have most, if not all of the human rights.

https://www.hrw.org/asia/north-korea

Top 3 Countries With the Worst Human Rights Violations

One thought on “Human Rights In North Korea

1. I really liked how you included all the criteria, where you gave a detailed analysis of your influences, where you mentioned, your country. I also liked how you included an example of his human rights violation. Where you mentioned North Korea, and how Kim Jong Un ordered women to drown their babies in buckets. Perhaps you could zoom in more on what you think of this human rights violation.

Reply