Right to Education

The rights being violated are the violation of the right to education regardless of the race, class gender etc. A specific example fo this is Malala went through a Taliban shooting and now helps girls to get an education in countries where girls cannot or do not have the rights. This happens due to conflict in the country, LEDC’s not having enough infrastructure. This as well as gender discrimination. This happens because the child goes to education or elementary schools then the parents will tell them to get out of schools to work for them in LEDC’s. These rights are currently being protected by the Malala foundation and UNICEF. These organisations raise money and awareness about this issue and help out where they can. One other perspective on this point is a cultural relativism perspective. This is from the Taliban as they do not believe in the western style of education for girls and therefore punish people like Malala who try to go to school. I think a way for me to help out with these right violations is simply raising awareness. I cannot go to these countries and physically help but I think raising awareness is good enough. Even just posting this blog post is doing the job and hopefully a few people understand the issue from this.