Hierarchy of Needs

The diagram goes from bottom to top in the sense of most important to least important. Compared to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs I removed safety, self-esteem, self-actualization because I believe those are all points that would make life way better and you would be a happier person but those are not things that I think you would not be able to survive without. Onto the pyramid I added money, health, and inner peace. Money on my opinion is very important because you need it to do even the smallest things. People say “money doesn’t buy you happiness”, and that is true but it does buy everything else that you need to survive. Even people who live on the streets they beg for money, and people give them coins because they need it to eat and dress. Maybe sometimes you do not actually need money to get materials but you need some type of value to trade or give. Health on my opinion is very important too because being unhealthy can lead to death or lead you to the point where you cannot take care of yourself. Inner peace is also a very important. A lot of people get depressed and mentally ill to the point where they could commit suicide and I think it is because they do not have inner peace.