A person who experienced a lot, like a lot of tragedies

Uncategorized

A speaker talked about tragedies she experienced throughout her life. She had to see her uncles die because of cancer since she was in college, which was tragic to hear because it must be tough to accept the deaths of such close people. She herself also was diagnosed with cancer, but I was glad to hear that her surgery finished without any major problems. She also had to experience multiple miscarriages and also had to hear her that child in her belly had down syndrome and multiple problems. Eventually, the child turned out to be healthy but it was depressing to imagine how much mental and physical pain she had to go through. The part that struck me the most was when she told that her husband helped the most when she was going through hard times. She said that when she was trembling, her husband will calm her down instantly when others couldn’t. It taught me this certain connection that love seems to create.

One thought on “A person who experienced a lot, like a lot of tragedies

1. Ah, you sound more engaged with this than the other stories….could there be an angle here? Might you find other examples of powerful loving relationships in the community?